At Super Vision Weight Loss we are also excited to be able to offer Whole Body Vibration technology by Advanced Healthworks to help people reach their goals. Ten minutes on our “Jiggy” machine produces benefits comparable to those gained in a one-hour workout. More than 1400 medical studies have been published about the health benefits of Whole Body Vibration. These benefits include: improved circulation, increased muscle strength and flexibility, better core conditioning, improved range of motion, enhanced metabolism, increased bone density, lowers blood pressure, detoxifies and purifies the body. The Whole Body Vibration technology has also been used to improve problems with osteoporosis, diabetic neuropathy, fibromyalgia, incontinence, arthritis, Parkinson’s disease and other conditions. We encourage the use of these machines for their wonderful skin tightening effects.
Whole Body Vibration (Jiggy) Trainer Pro Benefits:
- 10 minutes on the Whole Body Vibration is equivalent to a 1 hour workout!
- The Whole Body Vibration fires the muscles 5 – 40 times per second
- The movement of the platform will burn calories and tone muscles as well as stretch your spine, hips, knees, and ankles a ½ inch
- Benefits determined by over 1400 medical studies of whole body vibration:
- Exercise and weight loss program = lower body fat
- Lymphatic drainage = purifies the body
- Build bone density = less Osteoporosis
- Decrease cellulite = smoother skin
- Increase collagen = tighter skin all over
- Improve circulation = less Diabetic Neuropathy
- Relieve Fibromyalgia pain = improve balance and gait
- Reverse incontinence
- Relieve pain – back, hip, knee, ankle
- Relieve arthritis pain
- Raise serotonin levels = the feel good hormone
- Increase testosterone
- Increase Human Growth Hormone (HGH)
- Decrease cortisol levels = the belly fat hormone
- Lower blood pressure
- Detoxifies and Purifies the body
Whole Body Vibration is included with all in-store service packages.
*This machine is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. The benefits of whole body vibration are substantiated by over 1400 independent medical studies which reference years of research into Whole Body Vibration. These studies are independent of the machine technology. The FDA has not evaluated the studies on whole body vibration.